Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Showcase

This post is different as I did not come up with this recipe, nor did I make this dish. Scandalous, I know! My friend Lara and her husband came over last night and made us Pad Thai for dinner. It was so delicious I of course asked for the recipe. Lara pointed me to this blog: Big Girls Small Kitchen.


Lara served the Pad Thai with beansprouts, diced carrots, green onions, hot sauce, limes, spicy peppers (similar to jalapenos but I can't remember their name) and peanuts. It's seriously delicious. A great thing about this dish is that once you've done all the prep work, it only takes 5-10 minutes to cook. I can't say I've made many Asian dishes, but this one is definitely going in my favorites cookbook. Here's the recipe. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa,
    I am contacting you because you entered the HandmadeMN Giveaway and won! I could not find a way to reach you so I am posting a comment.Please go to my Etsy shop and send me your email.

    Thanks,

    Mara
    www.etsy.com/shop/DragonflyAdornments

    ReplyDelete